Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Touching

Angie Smith recently posted a video put to a song she and Todd wrote for/in honor of little Audrey. You will be blessed again. Turn off the music on the right ... oh, and get the tissues before you hit "play." She posted the lyrics on her site, www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com.



Once you have watched that video, check out this link to find a video interview Angie and Todd did for Cross Point Church in Nashville (the video is about 25 minutes long). The pastor, Pete Wilson, is the host and along with the Smiths challenges us to view our circumstances through the lens of God rather than viewing God through the lenses of our circumstances. Watch it and you'll understand what I mean. Make sure you have a few tissues remaining, though, before you begin. =)

2 comments :

  1. I saw it this weekend. Remarkable video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! That is really all I can say through my tears. I am a really good friend of Krista Clark's and she once told me to visit your page about baby Simon and Baby Lilly. I have a daughter that is 1 1/2 years old. This family (Audrey's) is such an encouragement to me. I am a social worker and see hard things but the hardest is the loss of a child. That video was precious and I am glad that I checked out your page.
    Rikki Hester

    ReplyDelete



We are missionaries serving God and the task of Bible translation by serving the missionary community in Papua New Guinea through Personnel Administration and MK Education. We thank you for your prayers!



For the Bibleless Peoples of the World ...


(Updated 13 April 2013)